Competition Commission of Pakistan 2023:
The Government of Pakistan invites applications for positions in the Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023, as per the latest advertisement from CCP. This opportunity is open to Pakistani nationals seeking to join the independent quasi-regulatory, quasi-judicial body located in Islamabad. The primary purpose of the Competition Commission of Pakistan (CCP) is to foster healthy competition among companies, ultimately contributing to the overall well-being of the economy.
The available positions in Competition Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023 include Data/Statistical Analyst, Economist, Law Officer, Media/Advocacy Specialist, Videographer, and Management Executive. These vacancies are based in Islamabad, and appointments to these roles will be made on a regular basis. The Competition Commission of Pakistan operates as a Federal Government Department, and the announced job opportunities fall under Federal Government Jobs 2023, targeting individuals with qualifications ranging from Masters to Bachelors.
|Post Date:||November 15, 2023|
|Campany:||Competition Commission of Pakistan|
|Job Type:||Federal Government|
|Salary Pay:||50,000 +|
|Address:||Assistant Director (HR), Competition Commission of Pakistan, 7th Floor, South ISE Towers 55-B, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||November 30, 2023|
- Data/Statistical Analyst
- Economist Law Officer
- Management Executive
- Media/Advocacy Specialist
Terms and Conditions:
- It is ideal if the candidate has post-qualification experience.
The candidates that make the short list will be the only ones contacted for an interview; those who do not make the cut will not receive a TA or DA.
- Eligible candidates for recruitment are solely citizens of Azad Jammu & Kashmir and Pakistan.
- Once the parent department has granted its NOC, government employees may apply through the appropriate procedure.
- No consideration will be given to incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline.
- According to the guidelines, there would be a general age relaxation of five years on the upper age restriction.
- Those who attempt to use undue influence in the selecting process will be instantly disqualified.
How do I apply?
- Apply online at www.cc.gov.pk if you’re interested in any of the positions listed and you fulfill the required experience, education, and skills. All applications must be submitted online to be evaluated.
- After this advertisement is published, you have fifteen days to submit an application.