Job at Pakistan Ordnance Factory POF Jobs
The POF (Pakistan Ordnance Factory) Board Jobs 2023, Wah Cantt: A large defense manufacturing complex in the public sector, Pakistan Ordnance Factorys (Wah Cantt, Havelian Cantt, and Sanjwal Cantt) is regularly seeking motivated, innovative, enthusiastic, and energetic candidates for the following positions:
Applicants may apply from anywhere in Pakistan for this chance. Each province’s list of openings can be found in the advertisement that is posted on the POF website, www.pof.gov.pk.
|Post Date:||November 17, 2023|
|Campany:||POF Wah Cantt|
|Job Type:||Federal Government|
|Education:||MBBS | MBA / MPA / MA Admin Science / Economics / BS Finance & Accounting / MSc Leadership & Management, MS|
|Address:||Brig. Arshad Taufiq Director HRM, Pakistan Ordnance Factory, Wah Cantt, Pakistan|
|Last Date:||December 1, 2023|
- Assistant Manager Admin
- Assistant Manager Chemical
- Assistant Manager Technical
- Assistant Programmer
- Chargeman Chemical
- Gate Supervisor
- medical officer
- Security Assistant
How do I apply?
- The government’s requirements governing quotas for women, disabled people, and minorities would be carefully followed during the recruitment process.
In line with the current regulations, applicants may be qualified for a reduction of the maximum age restriction.
- The December 1, 2023, application deadline will be used to determine the candidates’ ages.
- Candidates with prior CAD/CAM/CFD simulation knowledge and those with two to three years of relevant work experience will be given preference for the positions listed under Serial Number 2. Higher qualified candidates will be given preference as well.
- Applicants with prior expertise in audit and cost and accounting will be given preference for the positions listed at Serial Number 4.
- Positions mentioned in Serial Numbers 1 through 5 will be given preference to applicants with higher qualifications from reputable, HEC-recognized institutions or universities, as long as their qualifications have been properly validated by the relevant authority. Candidates must have a current PEC membership, and this applies to all engineering specialties.
- If a candidate has ever been involved in disciplinary proceedings for moral turpitude, character, or misappropriation during their employment, they will not be considered qualified to apply for positions mentioned under Serial Numbers 7 and 8. b. Were fired without cause since they weren’t productive. c. Be in the “C” medical group.
- It is not permitted for applicants to be married to foreign nationals.
- The absence of travel reimbursement (TA) or dearness reimbursement (DA) for the exam/interview should be noted by candidates.
- Applying through the appropriate channels is required for government personnel.
- People will be placed on probation for a year after being appointed to POF; however, this term may be extended in accordance with regulations. The applicable regulations may result in termination or discharge from service if the probationary period is not completed.
- Not eligible to apply are those who are awaiting results. Applicants should give an active mobile number on the application form as only qualified candidates will be contacted via SMS for tests and interviews. That being said, POF bears no liability for any SMS delivery failures.
- Applications are only accepted until December 1, 2023, via the POF website at www.pof.gov.pk. Please do not submit direct applications.
- Please give 051-905521049 & 051-905524215 a call if you need any clarifications.